1Get A Quote

For student visa and renewals, the insurance should at least cover your study period in Spain. For immigration visas, eg. Golden Visa, NLV, Digital Nomad Visa and related NIE/TIE application and renewals, a coverage of at least 12 months is required by the consulate/Extranjeria. Please note that for customers purchasing insurance for a duration of less than 12 months, we require documentation to justify the purchase. Examples of valid proof: invitation letter, study certificate, or another document that specifies the period of your stay in Spain.
Health Questionnaire

Please mark if you have any of the following disease/conditions.

2Price Summary

3Personal Information