Guide to accident insurance in Spain
Accident insurance is a different type of insurance that aims to compensate you or your family if anything unexpected happens. This seems like a discouraging theme because it talks about disability and death. However, this is also about love because it can protect you or your loved ones from suffering from financial problems if anything unexpected happens.
1. What is the difference between health insurance and medical insurance?
- Health/Medical insurance covers: An insurance designed to pay for help pay for medical, surgical, and even dental expenses incurred by the insured person in a designated period. The aim is to minimize or even or compensate (part of) the medical fees to be paid.
- Accident insurance: An insurance designed to make up for a permanent disability or even death caused by an accident to the insured in monetary terms. The aim is to recompense the loss or damage, and not directly linked with medical costs.
2. What is the difference between life insurance and accident insurance?
- Life insurance gives: financial protection to you and your family in most cases of death and will pay out for death by accident or illness.
- Accident insurance gives: financial protection to you and your family in cases of death and disabilities.
3. What benefits does the accident insurance of Adeslas have?
- Always covered: You are covered 24/7, no matter when and where you are.
- Flexibility: You can choose among six different capital insured plans according to your financial situation.
- Economic tranquility: It guarantees the financial tranquility of the beneficiaries and the insured in case of death or absolute and permanent disability.
- Regardless of age: The rate is calculated based on occupation and capital insured. It has nothing to do with the age of the insured.
- Great value for money guaranteed: No matter what happens, we will ensure you and your loved ones the best we could.
4. As the official international office of Adeslas, what are the exclusive benefits offered by Innoinsure?
- English-speaking team: As the official international office of Adeslas, we have a full English-speaking team that can assist you through your journey with us. Our website is also specially designed in English.
- Automatic process: We have implemented a unique online purchasing process to save your time and efforts in understanding the terms.
- Quick approval: Claim management is quite easy. There´s no need for a medical examination nor previous health questionnaire to get your insurance
- Your card; Your currency: You don´t even need a Spanish bank account to pay for the insurance. You can complete the process with a credit card. And we support 130+ currency
- Transparent rates: Tired of putting down your phone number and email address before knowing the exact rates? You don’t need to redo it with us. You can find easily all the rates in our purchasing portal.
To sum up, although feeling a little bit uncomfortable, this is a realistic question we all need to think about. Here in innoinsure, the official office of Adeslas, we want to have you fully covered and wish you all the best.
Apart from accident insurance, we are also specialized in expat insurance, dental insurance, pet insurance, home insurance, and business insurance.
Our contents will be updated according to the most recent legislation. Last update: 22/09/2021